CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), Virginia Cycling Association ("VACA"), as sole Operator of the vcabar.com Website, wishes to
advise parents of junior riders and other children creating personal accounts online with VACA, that VACA may collect (directly from you or your child)
and retain the following personal information regarding your child:
- Full name
- E-mail address
- USA Cycling ID number
- Zwift identification number
- any other information your child provides to us as part of the Services, including a live streaming URL
The purposes for which VACA collects and retains personal information regarding your child are:
- create rankings and leaderboards, and calculate points series;
- respond to requests, inquiries, comments, or cornerns;
- enable your child to participate in Services restricted by geographical region;
- notify your child about changes or updates in the Services;
- Communication with your child, via e-mail or post, of virtual racing opportunities;
- comply with legal obligations
Parents may opt to delete or remove personal information obtained on-line relating to your child. Parents also have the option to consent to the collection and use of
your child's information without consenting to the disclosure of the information to third parties. To exercise these options, parents may:
- Send an e-mail to VACA at email@example.com specifying what information pertaining to his/her child the parent wishes removed or deleted.
- Write to VACA at 1218 Santa Anna Rd., Richmond, VA 23229, Attention: vBAR, specifying what information pertaining to his/her child the parent wishes deleted or removed .
Parents are advised that should they opt to delete or remove personal information obtained on-line pertaining to your child, information relating to your child will be removed from all
e-mail or mailing lists including, but not limited to, lists relating to racing opportunities available to your child. Your child's results may continue to appear for an event
in order to provide and maintain the integrity of the results for other members of the Service.